September Update – What I’m Working On
At the moment I’m just embracing the challenges of being back after maternity leave.
I’ve launched The Mumpreneur Guide with plenty of online noise which has resulted in great sales – now the challenge is to keep that up! I’m taking part in three different events over Business Mum Week which should help.
Alongside that, I’m
- providing blogging services to a couple of new clients
- picking up some feature writing on learning disability for longstanding client SeeAbility
- working on exciting new book idea for Family Friendly Working
- about to start on a book about Down’s Syndrome for Need2Know books
- meeting Everywoman to talk about the workshop I;m running at their conference in November
- talking to Which? about future health policy work
I’ve got an appointment with a business adviser coming up too as I work on my medium-long term plan – there’s lots to do right now.