What Leading Businesswoman Say about The Mumpreneur Guide
The Mumpreneur Guide has received rave reviews from some of the top businesswomen in the country and I wanted to share some of them with you.
“I refused to compromise between career and family – both are so important to me and I was determined neither should suffer just because I wanted ‘to have it all’. This guide is a great starting place for new mums who would like to try juggling. It is definitely not the easy option but if it works for you then the results are well worth the effort.” Laura Tenison MBE, Founder & MD of JoJo Maman Bébé and mum to Toby & Ben
The “must-have” read for anyone considering setting up a business whilst combining the responsibility of raising a family. Don’t do anything until you have read this book … it could change your life.” Emma Wimhurst, Business Mentor and author of BOOM! 7 Disciplines to CONTROL, GROW and add IMPACT to your business
“We are seeing such an increase in the number of Mums starting and growing a business from home. It’s a way of working that keeps you on hand for the family whilst turning a skill/passion/hobby into a way of making a living. Becoming your own boss from the comfort of home is an experience that will fill your life with every day adventure – good on Antonia for publishing this Guide that will help Mums through the exciting times!” Emma Jones, Founder of Enterprise Nation, the home business website, and author of Spare Room Start Up – how to start a business from home
If you still haven’t ordered your copy of The Mumpreneur Guide then perhaps your answers to the following questions will make up your mind …?
- Do you ever lie awake at night worrying about how to make ends meet?
- Are you worried about leaving your child in day care?
- Do nursery fees make a big dent in your budget – or is the cost of day care just out of the question?
- Do you want to work but hate to miss out on your child growing up?
- Do you see other mums starting their own business and envy the control they have over their lives?
- Are you wary of signing up for so-called ‘business opportunities’ that demand up-front payment without being clear about how you will earn anything?
- Do you want the financial success that you can see others achieving?
Order your copy now and start making a difference to your life and the lives of your children.
- BONUS 1 – Access to The Mumpreneur Guide’s Secret Blog (Value £300)
- BONUS 2 – More ‘me’ time (Value priceless)
- BONUS 3 – A 3-part marketing course (Value £150)
- BONUS 4 – The chance to win a place on a Mums in Biz course (Value £65)