The essential guide for every mum who wants to run a successful business: what YOU told me
Wow! In my last message I asked what is important to you and your family when deciding to run your own business and the response has been amazing. The e-mails I received showed that as parents, our priorities are not all that different and that our frustrations are also very similar.
Do you feel yourself nodding and agreeing to any of these …?
- I am always putting other people’s needs before my own
- I work hard yet seem to get nowhere
- I am constantly exhausted
- I am often struggling for money
- I would love to do something I am passionate about
- I am not afraid to work hard
- I want my children to see me succeed
- I would love to be more in control of my life
- I am open to new ideas
- I am ready to make a change for the better
If you are nodding frantically to the list above then the solution for you is my essential guide: The Mumpreneur Guide to starting and running your own business. This is the kick-start to your business needs.
The Mumpreneur Guide is full of manageable advice that you can implement immediately. It will help you to:
- Focus on the business you want to run
- Take the steps to make that business a reality
- Enjoy the journey
The Mumpreneur Guide is available to buy from Tuesday 1st September and if you buy a copy before 30th September you get over £500 of bonuses for free.
- BONUS 1 – Access to The Mumpreneur Guide’s Secret Blog (Value £300)
- BONUS 2 – More ‘me’ time (Value priceless)
- BONUS 3 – A 3-part marketing course (Value £150)
- BONUS 4 – The chance to win a place on a Mums in Biz course (Value £65)